Posts Categorized: #bleeding

Problem Solved!

  Thank you everyone who came to my aid with suggestions to solve the stain/bleed problem, I blogged about here. Thanks to your help I was able to solve it by applying a coat of  an oil based primer. On a separate area I also tried Rustoleum Spray Primer which worked equally well. So I… Read more »

Only Temporary

On the surface, this looked like a quick and easy project. Mid-century, no major damage, solid wood, nice details and a reasonable price at a thrift shop. I think (not sure), it is a former phonograph/record player cabinet, as it is vented on the sides and has a sliding base shelf.  After I put on the… Read more »